By accessing our website or any chat room, online discussion forum, or other service provided through our website, you agree to abide by the following standards of conduct. You agree that you cannot, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to use our website or any related chat room or online discussion forum to:
- Transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Sky Sprout.
- Use a name or language that Sky Sprout, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
- Post defamatory statements.
- Post hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable content.
- Post content which infringes another’s copyright, trademark or trade secret.
- Post unsolicited advertising or unlawfully promote products or services.
- Harass, threaten or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another person or entity.
- Impersonate another person.
- Promote, solicit, or participate in any multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Exploit children under 18 years of age.
- Engage in disruptive activity such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize the forum.
- Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code to the website.
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system through the website.
- Invade the privacy of any person, including but not limited to posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without their consent (or their parent’s consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age).
- Solicit personal information from children under 13 years of age.
- Violate any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense.