If you want to manage an ad account, follow these steps.
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Accounts and click Ad Accounts.
- Click + Add.
- Choose Request Access to an Ad Account.See below for additional information.
- Enter ad account number.
If you can’t add an ad account to a Business Manager:
- The ad account you’re trying to add has already been added by another business. An ad account can only be owned by one Business Manager. Instead, you can request access to the ad account.
- You have already added a personal ad account to Business Manager.
- You can only add one ad account from your personal Facebook account into Business Manager.
- Instead, you can create a new ad account in Business Manager or you can request access to another ad account.
- You’ve reached the 5 ad account limit for adding new ad accounts to your business. There’s currently no available option to request additional ad accounts. Your ad account limit increases based on your advertising spend.